2021: The Danube from the Black Sea to Germany with 2 Nights in Prague & 2 Nights in Berlin (WODB) - Passion
22 Day River Cruise Bucharest to Berlin
From the 'Paris of the East' in Bucharest, Romania, to Germany's capital city of Berlin, and the Czech Republic's 'Golden City' of Prague, this Danube River cruise is an odyssey of new discoveries to treasure. Begin in Bucharest for a tour of the capital's boulevards, Arc de Triomphe, Royal Palace Square, and historic sites from a dramatic history. You'll sail overnight to St. Gheorghe for an excursion to the Danube Delta at its entrance to the Black Sea. Join a small-boat guided tour of the delta's environment, and enjoy the serene view of canals and marshes. Enjoy a special 'Kilometer 0' celebration of the mighty Danube's 2,845km journey from the Black Forest to the Black Sea. Sail through the Balkans and Budapest to Vienna and Austria, and to the exquisite city of Prague. Enjoy guided sightseeing in the 'golden city' with a 2-night stay in the Czech Republic's stunning capital city. On your way to Berlin, visit Dresden to see post-WWII restored baroque architecture, the Dresden Opera House, and more. You'll travel to Berlin for a 2-night stay in Germany's capital city. Enjoy a free evening on arrival, followed by classic sightseeing and a tour to see the historic Brandenburg Gate, and a visit the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. This great adventure from the Black Sea's Danube River Delta to the Golden City of Prague, and the Rhineland's capital city of Berlin, is not to be missed!
Call (203) 238-1251 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15014739
- Cruise Line
- Avalon Waterways
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 22 Days
- Cruise Ship
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 3||St. Gheorghe|
|Day 7||IRON GATES GORGE|
|Day 9||Novi Sad|
|Day 15||Wachau Valley|
- US$ Price Details
Book now to guarantee Early Preview Pricing, available only until April 6, 2020.Port charges:$416Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.Avalon offers the opportunity for solo travelers to sail with no single supplement (subject to availability).Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be available.All prices per person based on double occupancy. Cruise price based on Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck. See below for upgrade pricing.To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:Category / Decks / PriceD / Indigo Deck / $455B / Sapphire Deck / $2,627A / Sapphire Deck / $2,741P / Royal Deck / $2,970Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $5,027NOTE:
- Special Interest Cruise: Spies, Snipers & Communism August 29
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Avalon Waterways, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Avalon Waterways, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Avalon Waterways to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land/cruise vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; intra-vacation air, unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees, including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.10 per segment, and U.S. and international arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas and vaccinations; tips to your Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Avalon menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
- Additional airline-imposed fees for seat assignments may apply and are not included in your total package cost. Please refer to carrier websites for seat assignment policies and applicable pricing.
Booking your Vacation with Air
Our volume buying power saves you money. We may be able to provide you with flight arrangements from your gateway city. Avalon Waterways offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Early Airfare Price Guarantee locks in a price that is guaranteed not to increase. Air pricing and schedules are available approximately 330 days prior to last travel date in the itinerary. At that time the best air price will be utilized and a new invoice with the air cost and confirmed schedule will be sent. The identity of the carrier, which may include the carrier?s codeshare partner, will be assigned and disclosed at this time. If the guaranteed price is the lowest, the schedule with the lowest fare per contracted classes of service will be booked. Any voluntary change to the confirmed flights negates the guaranteed price and is subject to air pricing at the time of the change.
Guaranteed air-inclusive prices - air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional non-refundable air deposit of $300 per person is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Avalon in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus a non-refundable per person service fee of $30 (North/Central America), $50 (Europe/Middle East) or $80 (all other international destinations). Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Avalon has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.